Use Chronos to to save valuable time and avoid looking at the clock every minute. Chronos fills the gap in Windows Mobile operating system by offering:
- Unlimited number of highly customizable alarms
- Unlimited number of countdown timers
- 2 multi-stage lap timers
Chronos alarms offer complete control over alarm behavior:
- Alarms can be set to signal only on certain days of the week, they can be one-time or repetitive.
- Alarm can notify you by playing sounds (unique: MP3 support), turning on/off vibration, blinking the LED.
- You can select custom sound stored in memory or on the storage card.
- The sound can be played with ascending volume and in loops (i.e. as many times as you need).
- Vibration (requires hardware availability of the feature) can be set to work before or with the sound. Pulsation is customizable too.
Countdown timers are used to notify you when certain amount of time elapses. Countdown timers can have two time periods (second period starts after first period of time is complete). You can completely customize sound and vibro notifications for the timer (in the same way as for alarm). Settings of each countdown timer can be saved as a template for future use.
Two multi-stage timers let you count time of some action and compare results of two attempts. You can use timer to fix intermediate results (for example when you run 5 laps, you can track time of each lap).
An extensive, full featured 'time tool' for your Pocket PC.